Sunday, March 21, 2010

Salon Update

I've been back at the salon now for a little over a month. Things have been going great; I feel right at home and would like to thank all my new and existing clients for coming down to support me. I'm truly so lucky to enjoy what I do and to get such satisfaction from the creative outlet- everyday is new.

I can't believe how quickly I BLEW through my gift bags! Oh my goodness! I also donated a gift basket to the Fife Booster Club Auction including a $150.00 gift certificate, an ADORABLE mini flat-iron and a handful of styling products for the event yesterday. I am still running all the other promotions:

$20 off COUPON
Referral Rewards- $10 for EVERY person you refer.

(side note, the referral rewards are good for $10 off for them, too...but it can't be used with the $20 off coupon. YOU still get credit, but they forfeit theirs if they bring in the other coupon too.)

Punch Cards- 7 services and receive your 8th haircut FREE

I'm also updating my client data base. I'm in need of home addresses, email, and birthdays. I will have different promotions both through the mail and email as well as birthday specials!

I often feel like my blog is written solely as an online journal and that nobody really reads this... so, if anyone actually does read this, PLEASE, pass the word on! I can't thank you enough!

Appointments can be scheduled in many ways: email me at cecrossley@gmail.com, call the salon at 253.891.1301, or by text/call to my cell 253.347.0390

And, because this is a question I get asked constantly, Here is a current price list


No comments:

Post a Comment