Sunday, November 29, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

It'a the MOST wonderful time of the year....

Christmas has hit at the Crossley house! We made our annual trip to the tree farm this year the day after Thanksgiving. The drive to Belfair is SO worth the selection. Mike took the usual hour to find the first tree. And, yes, I said first... "We" decided that we needed TWO trees this year.
(dancing to the Christmas music piped around the farm)
(Sweet babies, Gabe almost 3- Gigi almost 18mo)
(pretty girl)
(mountain man)
(carring tree #1 back)
(G Helping with my turn on tree #2)

(as my dad (classy man) would say, our Fam Damnly)
(Yeah, that's a big tree)
(The "small" tree in the living room)

(The big tree fills our dining room.... it's over 13ft if you were wondering.)
The absolute best part of the trees? Each morning since we've put them up, when Gabe and I go to get Gigi in the morning, he tells her, Come see Christmas, Gigi!!" We are SOOO STOKED about how excited the kids are this year!

4 comments:

  1. Wow..what gorgeous trees!! I hope we can someday live somewhere big enough for trees like those :) What a fun family tradition going to the tree farm also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trees. Seriously, but not as much as I love you and your cute kids :) <3 I miss you and I'm sad I didn't get to visit your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is huge!!! Love the decor!! The kiddos will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable kids, nice trees, and a beautiful house!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete