Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving; I know we did. This year was a new experience for us. Now that we live with Cassi and Jamie, Cassi and I often try to find ways to host guests. Being that this is the first year they've been home for the holidays in 6 or 7 years, their families were eager to spend the time with them. She and I had this grand idea to host Thanksgiving for all our moms (Mike and Cassi's, Jamie's, and mine).

Making the guest list, we watched it grow quickly as spouses, siblings, and even a few aunts and uncles joined the group, but we were up to the task. Cassi is the ultimate delegator- so much better than I- and had her little spreadsheet that matched guests with things to bring. When Thanksgiving arrived, it was really very stress free (even with a table set for 23!)

Everything went great and we are already planning the next social event here... probably my sweet baby Gabey's 3RD BIRTHDAY next month.



(even my kids were good! They helped out with the cleaning before everyone arrived!) ((sorry it's sideways, my iMovie hates me today))

No comments:

Post a Comment