Monday, February 1, 2010

BIG THINGS!!

This has been a long time coming; I have FINALLY made a decision to go back to a salon. I've been thinking about this seriously for over a year now, and the time is finally right for me to do it. Mike and I are so lucky to be in the position we are, and I very blessed to be able to make this choice out of want instead of need. I will only be working part time, Tuesday, Wednesday and every other Saturday to start, but I think it will be really good for me.

You see, I LOVE me kids, but sometimes... day after day... week after week... let's just say, I've earned my grey hairs. Fortunately, Mike and I are in the position for me to be able to work WITHOUT NEEDING DAYCARE! Yay for daddy time! I don't know if he really knows what he's getting himself into, but he offered!

I am also thrilled that I have kept a good relationship with my former salon-mates and will be rejoining them in their new (new to me) location in downtown Sumner. My first day will be Tuesday, February 16th. To kick things off, I'm going to be doing some BIG things.

First of all:



That's right, $20 off your next service! Simply print and bring in! But that's not all.... (enter cheeseball announcer voice here)

The FIRST 25 CLIENTS will ALSO receive a gift bag with over $20 worth goodies including lip gloss and treats!

AND, there's still more... Refer a new customer, either by passing on the coupon or simply sending them in with your name, and YOU will get an ADDITIONAL $10 OFF! These can be added up and saved or used whenever you like!

Last, but not least, I am also starting a punch card program.... 7 services and get a haircut free! Appointments can be scheduled either through the salon starting February 8th or through me, as soon as you'd like. I get a creepy feeling blasting my cell number over the internet, but email me or send me your email and we can go from there.

cecrossley@gmail.com

A little note to all my loyal "in home" customers over the past few years... I WILL continue to do the occasional house call, so don't be afraid to ask if that's what you prefer!! I have really loved the simplicity of my work for the past few years, and I never want anyone to forget that! Thank you so much for supporting me!

And.. a little shout out to my favorite photog in the world, The incredible Stacy Jacobsen is opening a new STUDIO also in down town Sumner. She's having a little party on Saturday to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carly! I'm SO happy for you! That's going to be a great break! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited for you!!! That is cool, there is no better place then downtown Sumner too!

    ReplyDelete