Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Week


Yeah, so I knew I'd be terrible at updating this regularly.  

Christmas was great, we are totally spoiled.  My children have more toys than any normal children should ever have, and they both got entire new wardrobes.  Mike and I got plane tickets and a hotel room to go to Minneapolis in a few weeks.  (Don't hate, before you ask, "Why would anyone in their right mind go to Minnesota in January?"  It's because we have any awesome business meeting and, hello? ... Mall of America!) We also had a really great time hanging out with all of our families and went to see a couple movies as well.  We saw "Bedtime Stories" Christmas afternoon and Mike saw "Valkerie" that night.  I went with Christia, Angela and Tera (among others)  to see "Twilight"...again... I love my friends and family.


The snow truly lasted forever and I'm glad to be getting back to normal.  We can actually use both cars again!  

Mike and I worked at the bar the Saturday after Christmas and it was super busy! (woooo lots of tips!)  That will also be where we spend New Years Eve as well.  I can't believe that this is our 9th consecutive New Years Eve spent together... to think, the first was spent as a fifteen-year-old in Jen's basement.  Wow, I feel old.  

We also got another amazing surprise this last week; Cassi and Jamie (Mike's beautiful sister and her incredible husband!) are moving back from California in a matter of weeks!  We are so excited to have them around.  They are such great friends and Gabe and Gianna need to know them better!  

I'm super bummed that my time with Christia is practically over!  With the stupid weather and then family obligations thrown in, we didn't get to see each other nearly as much as I had planned.  I'm really gonna miss her and I know G will miss Julian too!

I've been trying to think of some New Years Resolutions I would like to make, but nothing has come to me... nothing new at least.  I'll keep trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment