Monday, December 14, 2009

Count To Three


Yesterday, we celebrated Gabe's birthday. We had friends and family over for a pasta feed. I LOVE when I get an excuse to cook for people, because otherwise, I rarely do it.

Gabe was well behaved and Gigi stole the spotlight, like normal. He got some great presents: clothes, a few toys (including a new Woody, RC from Toy Story, a drawing board, and some books), some movies and even a sled! And, Gabe, the master of enthusiasm, said things like, "Oh my gooooodness! Thank You!" and "So cool!" for every gift.

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to celebrate!

I took a few pictures before the party started, but didn't pick my camera up again the rest of the time.... ooops.



(watching the snow fall.... "come make 'snose'man, daddy!")
(treat table)
(monkey and banana cookie party favors)
(the mini cupcakes were a hit! I tried a new recipe and loved how they turned out... they were moist and soft in the middle with a slight crisp to the tops! YUM!)

We've been working on teaching Gabe how to answer basic questions... What's your name? How old are you? etc... He's doing so well! He sticks out his hand and says "My name is Gabey!" (we are working on, "it's nice to meet you"). When we ask how old he is, he says, "count to three!" It's too cute to correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment